Hello Annual Catalog 2016 - 2017 - Woche 6


Welcome to a new round of "Hello Annual Catalog 2016 -2017" - BlogHops! I am glad you are here and did did I can show an idea of mine to you again! Today, it goes back through the whole world to great Stampin 'Up! - Demonstrator and Their ideas!

Welcome to a new "Hello Annual Catalog 2016 - 2017" bloghop! I'm happy to see you here on my blog and share an idea with some of the new products from the new annual catalog by Stampin! It's time again to hop around the world and visit some awesome demonstrators did share Their ideas!

Currently you are with Constanze Wirtz in Germany. Nice did you are here! To further see the BlogHop, you can click on the images ( "previous" for the previous blog and "next" for the next) below. Wants At the end you so find a list of all demos did join this week!

Right now you are visiting Constanze Wirtz in Germany! Nice to see you! To hop on in this bloghop you can use the "buttons" below. There'sa complete list of all participants there too.

Before you continue sounds, I want to show my idea to you of course. I made a simple map. Anyone who knows me knows I did like searching simple, fast and yet beautiful cards.

Before you hop on I'd like to share my idea for you. I made a simple card. If you know me you may knowthat I love easy, fast and quietly beautiful cards.


, The background I have just made ​​with ink from the ink pad and water tank brush Quick and easy, yet always nice. The punched flower is from the Thinlits "flowers poetry" . Given a spell, some tape and some rhinestones - done! : O)

I made ​​the background with some ink and to aqua painter. Fast and easy but still beautiful everytime you do it. The die cut flower is from the Thinlits "Flourish" . Just add a saying, ribbon and some bling and you are done! : O)


I just love it with a lot of white and pottering little color accents! The whole thing works by the same always somehow elegant. Or what do you think?

I just love to use lots of white in my crafts! I think it adds some elegance to every project! What do you think?

! Thank you for your visit today The program proceeds to the wonderful Kylie Bertucci . In Australia There are so many wonderful demos attend this BlogHop did you Certainly want to miss any participants! : O) Have fun at Next Hopping!

! Thanks for visiting today Your next stop will be the wonderful Kylie Bertucci . In Australia There are so many awesome demonstrators on this hop did you sure do not want to miss any of this! : O) Have fun hopping along!



Here is the complete list of all participants of hops:
Here's the list of all participants of this hop:

Constanze Wirtz - GERMANY         --- Here you are just / you are here
Kylie Bertucci - AUSTRALIA
Tracy May - UK
Valerie Lo - FRANCE
Josee Juwellery - CANADA
Jennifer Pauli - GERMANY
Krista Driessen - THE NETHERLANDS
Sarah Berry - UK
Carolina Evans - AUSTRALIA
Michelle Last - UK
Louise Sharp - AUSTRALIA
Anja air - GERMANY

Caroline van der Straaten - THE NETHERLANDS

Have a nice day!

Have a great day!

Until then, / CU,

4 Kommentare:

Lüftchen - Anja Luft hat gesagt…

Hallo Constanze,

Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut! Sie sieht so schön zart aus! Schön dass wir wieder zusammen bei einem Blog Hop sind!

Liebe Grüße Anja

Eveline hat gesagt…

Nice card. I love the background.

Sarah Berry hat gesagt…

Hi Constanze! So pretty, you make it look so easy. You're very talented. Thank you for playing along with us on the Hello! Annual blog hops, see you again next week!

Krista hat gesagt…

Your card is so pretty !